Sunday 11 March 2007

The Selk' Bag

This is definitely on my 'want' list. Having many a time kipped on peoples floors and sofa's after a night out, the most annoying thing I find is a sleeping bag. They're either too short, or not wide enough, the zips always unzip when you try and move, and more importantly your head and arms get cold.

Its designed by Rodrigo Alonso (who also designs some other pretty cool stuff, check out his website, www.musuchouse.com).

He's a Chilean graphic designer, and has worked for people like Renault, Lucky Strike, Warner Bros, Sony, etc. I really like some of his other design work, especially his coffee cups with little legs.

I don't think I'd use the Selk' bag as a sleeping bag though, I'd probably bounce around town in it just to see the looks on peoples faces.




1 comment:

Chris Thelfall said...

Wahay its chris from work. Cool blog. I reckon eskimos should buy these sleeping bags then they wouldnt have to mess about with igloos.

Ray Mear is also another candidate. I mite get one and take it to Glastonbury.

Rock on!